The state capital Potsdam is a public corporation. It is represented by the Lord Mayor Jann Jakobs.
Phone: +49 331 289-0
Fax: +49 331 289-1155
Responsible for the content according to § 6 MDStV:
Dr. Sigrid Sommer, Head of Department of Public Relations/Marketing
Value Added Tax Identification Number according to § 27a Value Added Tax Act:
Phone: +49 331 27 55 80
Fax: +49 331 27 55 82 9
10115 Berlin (Mitte)
kontur networx GmbH
The state capital Potsdam is the sole holder of the domain name 'potsdam.de'. All rights to the pages including photos and texts are reserved by the state capital Potsdam. A re-use, no matter of which way or in extracts, needs a permission from the Department of Public Relations/Marketing . A link on 'potsdam.de' needs a permission from the Department of Public Relations/Marketing.
Exclusion of Liability:
We endeavor to provide only correct and complete information on this website. However, we assume no liability or guarantee for timeliness, correctness or completeness of the information provided on our website. Namely marked articles do not necessarily reflect the views of the publisher. We have included links on our site to other sites on the Internet. Validity for all of these links: Only the corresponding companies, organizations and individuals are responsible for the content of the linked pages.We state expressively that we have no influence on the design and content of the linked pages. Therefore we expressly distance ourselves from every content on the linked pages and do not appropriate their content. This statement is valid for all links on our homepage.
Data Privacy Statement:
The state capital Potsdam integrated Google advertisements on its homepage for the realization of profit. Google, as a third-party supplier, uses technologies which are explaint on the page 'Privacy Statement & Site Policy'. Interest-based advertising can be disabled with the assistance of a corresponding instruction. Each time a user accesses a page from the state capital Potsdam an automatic access to a own Piwik instance on the server of Potsdam takes place. The state capital Potsdam forms statistics from the last five hundred and shortened by one byte IP addresses of the computers from which the inquiries were sent. An immediate anonymization of these IP adresses follows; thus the log record will be shortened. Consequently this is no personal data and it can not be followed which user retrieved which data. Personal user profiles can not be formed. Personal data will not be circulated to third parties. Apart from this the page does not use any Java applets, ActiveX controls or other technololgy, which could be used to follow the user's access characteristics.
Concerning external contents the following restrictions apply:
- During a registration in the business directory the data will be sent to the Märkische Allgemeine Zeitung (MAZ).
- If normal users fill in a contact form, this address field data will be sent.
Instructions for Electronic Communication:
The state capital Potsdam oppened an electronic access for e-mails with qualified electronic signature in accordance with the e-government law. A ordered by law written form can be replaced by an electronic form. The electronic form has the same legal effect as the signed written form.
Please note the following instructions for conveying your qualified electronically signed documents:
- Please send e-mails with qualified electronocally signed attachment only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The state capital Potsdam accepts only signatures which were made with a certificate from a accredited by the Federal Network Agency certification service provider. You can get detailed information about electronic signatures according to the Digital Signature Act on the website of the Federal Office for Information Security and of the Federal Network Agency.
- Only pdf/a documents with a qualified electronic signature are accepted as a file format.
- The total size of an e-mail including the attachment is limited to 5MB.
- The state capital Potsdam does not support cryptographic technique.
- Please enter the postal address of the sender and a description of the intended recipient, if necessary with file refences.
Furthermore the state capital Potsdam offers a multitude of internet sevices. You can find them here.